- Membership is free
- To be eligible for the Loyalty Program, customers MUST BE 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- To sign up for the Loyalty Program, the customer must provide the following:
- 2 pieces of ID
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Postal Code
- Loyalty Program accounts will be identified by the member’s phone number. Members will not receive a membership card or membership number.
- Points are awarded based on the net total of the purchase. Points are not awarded on taxes.
- Points are added according to the principle of: $1 = 1 Point.
- Accrued points are not redeemable for cash.
- Loyalty points are not transferable.
- Purchases where a Gift Card is used for payment are not be eligible for collection of points or discounts.
Redemption of Points
- When redeeming points, the Loyalty Program member must provide photo ID.
- Points may not be redeemed by anyone other than the member.
- The Loyalty Program account must have the full amount of points the customer would like to redeem at the beginning of the transaction.
- When redeeming points, the customer will be given a gift card to use for future purchases at the store.
- The gift card is only valid at the North Shore Liquor Store.
- The North Shore Liquor Store reserves the right to terminate any Loyalty Program member’s account and revoke any and all unredeemed points for reasons that include, but not limited to:
- failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions,
- supplying false or misleading information, or misuse of this Loyalty Program,
- violation of any law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges,
- commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Loyalty Program,
- physical, verbal or written abuse of North Shore Liquor Store properties or personnel, or action in any other way to the detriment of the store as determined by the North Shore Liquor Store at its sole discretion.
- Accounts that are inactive for a period of 12 consecutive months will be considered dormant accounts and may be deleted without notice.
- A member may cancel membership at any time by contacting the North Shore Liquor Store manager.
General Terms & Conditions
- The North Shore Liquor Store reserves the right, from to time, to restrict, suspend or otherwise alter aspects of these Terms & Conditions with or without any prior notice to the members.
- Any such changes will be shown in the Terms & Conditions on https://northshoreliquorstore.com/ and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. The North Shore Liquor Store will attempt to notify active members of major changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so and members will nevertheless be bound.
- Points earned on a purchase that is subsequently returned will be deducted from the member’s account in an amount equal to the Points earned for the original transaction.